And to think at some point in time, I was so sure, so excited to think what would happen next.
Once again, I fell into being naive and hopeful yet again. Every time I tell myself to do different, and every time I can't help myself.
I just wish their was a sign, a green light, any kind of indication, any confirmation for what I was doing. Didn't come, or too obscure for me to notice.
Now? Time's running out. And my guess is it'll never come. Wishful thinking at best. Now I just gotta prepare not to expect it.
Sigh, what to do? I have to revert back, and start talking and getting interested in other sources. Hopefully that'll come sooner or later.
Whatever, maybe it's not meant to be, in fear of sounding a bit cliche.
If only there was a sign, but to be honest with myself, have I ever gotten it? No, so I guess I shouldn't expect it.
What to do? Not go at all? Nah, I'll ask some friend of a friend or something in my grade. I saved the cash, I'll just dump it wherever. I just don't care anymore.
Haha, I guess this is back to "I-don't-give-a-fuck" Aaron. And this time, they'res no backside to that. It'll all be in true honesty.
"Is it too much to ask?"....I guess so.
No comments:
Post a Comment