Thursday, December 10, 2009

conviction

Hm...why I'm going to talk about my day. NO MATTER HOW MEDIOCRE.

Fierro, took test. CLS, did some easy shit. Bitches once again complaining about quiz dates. I honestly don't care when it is, hell I could've had it today. Blegh whatever, not like I care enough to do anything.

Then snack blablabla then APUSH. some lecture. then Physics. Angeline was absent today and there was a huge space between Madeline and me LOL

Sorry, I am the worst at explaining stuff in physics, because I don't usually write my work down. I do a lot in my head, and my work ends up being broken up chicken scratch. But yahhhh sorry about how my explanations are vague and usually ends with "thats just how it is."

and TOO MANY PEOPLE DISTRACT THE CLASS. LETS LEARN SOME PHYSICS AND STOP TALKING ABOUT RANDOM CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th period AP Lang. me and chad donated blood yesterday, so we didnt do the multiple choice thing, so i sat for most of class doodling and listening to music. Good times.

Thennnnnnnnn the fucking exercise. today was fucking hard. Today was the first time i started to audibly grunt as i ran the 2nd mile holy SHIT. so goddam tired out. prolly cuz of the blood donation. it said it would take 5 weeks to get back to normal blood count.

Then, afterschool, went to A&W again, ate, went to timos for some studying stuff. LOL yah i slept in the car and at the house. matt gave me a ride home.




we talked about formal again. once again, i told them i just dont know who the fuck to ask. i throw up the middle finger i aint thinkin about it, i dont care. at least, thats what i said.

No comments:

Post a Comment