I'm gunna write two posts today, one about todays events, and another post that i need to assert somethings to myself. here it goes.
So, i fucked up band auditions haha. whatever...
After, I went to the gym for the blood drive. We got our numbers, went into the booth to add my information, pricked my finger for an iron test, and went to the table to finally donate the blood. I chose my left arm, and the iodine rub tickled like CRAZY HAHA. then finally, they inserted the needle (which kinda stung) and the blood came pouring out. wooohoooooooooooo
i felt the tube, and it was fucking warm haha. then the took it out, had to lay down for a little, then walked over the the refreshment table. they gave me everything i needed HAHA drinks and snacks. gave me stickers and a shirt coooollllllllll.
time for the next post.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment